Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To All My Champagne Friends

This site is dedicated to all those who have helped me climb from the ashes in search of a new identity.  We lost our home in the 2007 Witch Creek wildfire and have been struggling to get back on our feet ever since.  While it is important to look forward, I find it is also necessary to glance occasionally in the rear view mirror to remember the good times and mourn our losses.  The trick is to not become mesmerized with the rear view mirror, but to learn from the past in order to move successfully into the future.  I have kept a close circle of friends and family around me and gathered some new ones along my path who have helped me find joy in my life.  These are my Champagne Friends, who enjoy sharing a glass of wine, sharing soul stories and pursuing our passions of writing, horses, family and travel.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I am one of your Champagne Friends. I do like Champagne. I look forward to following your blog. Great start.

    ReplyDelete